Sunday 15 November 2020

Where it now starts...

God presented an Angel for me to see
That’s  you, and soon your wish is to be with me.
You hold presence 
You hold Gods’ joy
You show the love he gives 
He is the reason humbleness forever lives.

You are loving
You are caring
You know how to make me feel good
With the love of God you are always sharing.

You are my wish
You are my hope
You are the reason 
I am now not dangling from any rope.

You are peace
You are my kind.
The sheer essence of God inside of you 
Is what I need to find.

You are my joy
You are my passion
The love of God
Shall never come in small rations.

I end this poem on a high
If I continue, there shall be tears of joy where I shall no longer sigh.
I repeat, you give me hope
And you give me peace 
You are my Eve,  I am your Adam... that’s in the very least. 

Love gregarious Genius moi x x

1 comment:

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...