Monday 15 January 2018

Princess

Gentle and contrary
Princesses won’t get this vibe
They play danty music 
Which is annoying and a bind.

The gentle nature is masked with a plastic smile
Don’t be fooled by the cunning disguise and wise traits
I rather make fun of them 
By wearing a too too and magic wand 
“Go away princess and learn a more masculine bond!”

To be a fairy in my opinion 
Is to look up and put your head in the clouds,
The nature of the these contrary’s  
Embues unecessary dramatic chant 
A question of a question which ends with a subjective “I can’t”. 

I rather ignore 
And refrain to engage. 
This airy fairy nature can go away 
As I prefer to be in an Ann Summers cage!!!

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
15th January 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...