Thursday 18 January 2018

Ignored

If those ignore you 
Pray for them, for they do not know 
A Bizarre request this may sound,
But when forgiveness is tested we often found.

I was angry once for the act I have just said
To be angry doesn’t solve
The bitterness heads to a different direction therefore... scold.

Tell me off and try putting me right,
I look to the ceiling and try to chill 
The balance of life is precious
We all know this,  
yet more often or not we tend to hiss.

Love is a powerful act
It halts many bad things to the core,
We believe and strive to a better place
Hence these words are spiritually written, 
As attainment refuses you to become bitten. xx

Jason Andrews 
(C) Copyright 
18th January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...