Tuesday 23 January 2018

Smile at the world

We look and can I see the world is a tired place
People rushing here and there
Stresses so much, it’s difficult to bear.

I smile with glorious faith and protection
Maybe it’s hard to understand,
As sometimes a smile can also have an affection.

Each day will pose a challenge
I push my body to a inner limit,
Releasing all those endorphins 
Will bin negativity within it.

We try hard to deflect negative souls
Personally I pray for them even when it’s hard
As their story may be reflective on I,
Yet when all is said and done I rather raise the world a smile..., instead of an
Unhappy cry xx

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ 

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
24th January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...