Tuesday 9 January 2018

Remember

Remember these words...
Or should you not?
“I may hold you to those words” 
Therefore, a standstill could be begot.

May the year bring you wealth, balance and joy,
May you hold strong through difficulties and challenged times, 
Love and pray conquers all
You may feel like you’ve struggled but in the longer run you be hit with a call.

There is always someone who cares 
even if it’s not the ones that you would expect,
A cry, a yelp a need for love
For I believe in him, therefore humbleness always leads to the righteous above.

I write a sonnet as words that are filled in my veins,
I cry and wish all to become well
These are stories or facts we encounter in Day to day life 
Small beginnings where it starts
The love of the King shall never part.

“1st poem of the year... “

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
10th January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...