Friday 22 September 2023

Trying… the next step

A door closes
Another one shall reset,
Therefore I suggest you start anew, 
Find God through a prayer as you'll avoid the chaos and any feud

We look to go forward
We seek and aim to find,
Blessed you my friend, there is plenty that you show which is kind.

I am trying to work through it 
I am trying to understand the logical step,
I am trying to stay humble in my approach and anything to bereft.

I am looking for hope
Isn’t that what keeps us stable?
The aim to keep trying has the aim to perennially make us all enable.

Jason
22nd September 2023









No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...