Wednesday 13 September 2023

Health

The most open subject I’ve seen 
Struggling to balance my body, heart and head
I am wanting to rest instead.

I am tired 
Damaged limitations which I trained all the time,
A step too far on this occasion
I am feeling moments of an abrasion.

The body is resting
Taking its time to restore,
Be kind to your expectations, 
God needs us to do other things as part of the sanctification.

Breathe gently 
Breathe by seeing the reason why you are here,
There will always be goals that will disturb you, yet you shall have nothing more to fear.

Jason
13th September 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...