Sunday 3 September 2023

Birthday spirit

My friend
My free spirit 
My blessings directed towards thee,
And my hope for you
Is to thrive and truly imbue.

You are spirited
With a heart to pave this journeyful quest 
You shall aspire and will manifest.

Love your heart expeditiously 
It shall bring those around the love you have within,
You are a blessing of prosperity through the voice that you shall sing.

Todays your day
Tomorrows your day,
Free spirited that is who you are
If I was half the person that you are, the travels in my heart will go far.

“Happy birthday Sophia. Love your cuz Jason”
Jason 

2nd September 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...