Tuesday 12 September 2023

Needing to fight

I feel awful
Attacking areas of the kidney
Yet through prayer I need to hold onto God’s purpose where I could be thrifty.

I am in pain
Sorry, saying it at it is,
Struggling but Friend’s help you pull through
I can’t see it now, as I am struggling now in what I need to ensue.

Fighting makes you appreciate the struggle 
Fighting helps you see the glimmer of hope you don’t think it there,
I thank you Lord Jesus, there are people who truly care.

I am trying Lord 
I know I need to ease off with the physical gym pain,
I can only thank you for bringing me angels, who are able to contain.

Jason
12th September 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...