Tuesday 26 September 2023

Leave me be with God

Leave me with God
I need to say a prayer,
There’s no conversation like it, he is the ultimate that does truly care.

Yes.. he will bring others to protect myself, the Angels of hope,
And there are moments you are not dangling off a frayed rope.

We look for comfortable 
And not the extremities of pain,
Excessive drinking is a delusion and leaves all things we aren’t able to sustain.

I am tired and need you  
I am tired God, and do not know what I need to do?
You are the clearly the first and the last
Who knows how to restore any damage that came from the past.

Jason
26th September 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...