Sunday 10 September 2023

Resting

Take your time
Leave it in God’s hands
“I am not ready for this journey” I would initially say
I need to hold onto you, please don’t go away.

I am refreshing the mind
Mental health is a struggle to remove,
You look towards the Father, from there everything eventually does soothe.

I am here to say “I love you”
I am here to repent for the mistakes made,
I need to distant myself from those who don’t understand 
And that I see Jesus and pray from where I take a stand.

Thank you for listening to these words
The cattle of emotions are captured in a Hurd,
So embrace today 
Tomorrow has its own stake to manage
Avoid the devils grip, from there it’s only damage.

Jason
10th September 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...