Saturday 9 September 2023

I can’t do this on my own

Father Lord
Yes I am crying for help,
This poem is not about me only, as this comes along with an almighty “yelp”.

Lord I love you
I know you are real, 
Yet the demons attack through the ones that I love,
They are merely seasonal beings, which for now need to be shoved. 

Father I need you
I need your hope and speed, 
You know I have prowess, which I spiritually do not need to concede.

Lord the chaos is so much to bear
Others not connecting to you, from these words that I declare.

“God speaking to me to pass to others.. God bless you”
Jason
9th September 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...