Friday 29 September 2023

One hell of a year

Well, where can I start?
I was bullied at work and didn’t know what to do 
Lost my Dad and I then felt I didn’t have a clue.

I had stress heads around me to inflict further pain
And then called a narcissist as that I prefer to refrain.

I lost my self worth but I’ll regain it again
I am talking to God as I know I am not going around the bend.

I need to prayer with the hope things turn around 
Or that hope in God keeps my feet on the ground.

I need hope to keep me alive
If other things change 
I know a prayer can help me to strive.

Jason
29th September 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...