Thursday 28 September 2023

The strength you find

The strength you find
As you are definitely not blind,
Don’t get me wrong?
Life has taken an almighty hit
But you do have prayer and that little bit of grit.

You will find you
As I am learning to find myself again,
Health has overwhelmed me 
And further struggles has decided to be.

I am struggling but I shall get there in the end
I need health restored, that fight within 
The glory to God from which I choose to bring.

Restore my health and go again
Yes concentration is needed to regain,
Thank you father, I know through you I shall pertain.

Jason
28th September 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...