Tuesday 25 January 2022

Think before you do

My Mind is numb 
Something has changed,
Feel I need to keep walking as the heart starts to strain.

I’ve never been perfect 
And never believed I was,
No excuses from my side 
As I feel a little subdued on this continuous ride.

Sorry for what I did
I genuinely thought it was harmless at the time,
I pray to God for penance 
I pray to God for gentleness and warmth 
I know I did wrong, especially from the blindness I have been taught.

Do I want a hug…?? yes
I want that place of hope and peace,
Connection is the barrier through the goodness I shall never cease.

“Sorry to someone I love very much”

Jason
25th January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...