Thursday 13 January 2022

Yes I am a God botherer.. but can I pray

Hello… can I pray for you?
Yes you?
Yes I am. child of God looking out for those who need a prayer,
I don’t proclaim to be perfect
But as long as I am encouraging and never waning in my care.

So you don’t believe?
I still want to pray for your hurt,
There’s a lot for saying those kind words, where now you won’t be getting burnt.

I pray for your anger to be removed, it doesn’t help when it can kill
And if you feel I am encroaching you? cool.. I’ll leave you.. that’s also surreal.

I want to pray and wish you well
Better than a person cursing you, and damning you to go to hell.

We have all messed up 
That is for sure, 
As long as you respect my wishes, I’ll respect yours 
A release of a powerful prayer leads on the calming shores. 

Jason
13th January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...