Wednesday 12 January 2022

7 years

2015… what a year
I told a mate… pray for me “as man do not care”,
So I received the prayer, just after workout at the gym
I assumed those days if dopamine doesn’t work then I continue to live in sin.

No going back
And I pray for believers too,
Once the holy hits your heart
The Angels of the Father work, reset and restart.

Back to that day
Yes that day I recall with all my heart,
The tears we rolling down my cheer, and that’s just for start.

These are my shoes which I fully understand how to put on and wear,
What do I mean by this? There is hope for all of us to share.

Before that time I felt so undeserving 
Whereby my family marked my card,
And through that I became stoic and hard,
Yet with the free will on that day when there were tears of brokenness and joy,
Reborn as a sinner, I can now deploy..

“God bless you all.. a good year… and tear… 2015”

Jason
12th January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...