Saturday 8 January 2022

First time into fitness

I can’t explain how it started..
Well I can..
It was ages ago, I was a vulnerable teen
Around argumentative people, quite obscene.

One night I went into a room
Jogging on the spot
I started to feel better
And remove the negativity I like writing a letter.

Many years later went by the way side
I got to a cross roads I felt,
Wanted to end it all
Looking at ways to fall.

So I started again, it was a horrible place
Training and getting rid of that toxic waste
Learning to endure a time with God without haste.

It was the hardest time I’ve ever faced
Enduring pain to reach a never ending goal,
I found my peace where the Father leads me to go.

Jason 
7th January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...