Sunday 9 January 2022

Hypos

This condition I manage each day
Experience a hypo and you’ll know what I am about to say?
It’s more than resting 
It’s restoring sugar to the core
It comes unexpectedly, and something else more.

Wake up and you look at the results
3.0 millimoles and my body wants to wake up,
But you have to restore the blood sugars to start the day
And you feel vulnerable in a vertigo type of way.

It’s more than putting sugar in your mouth
It’s a lifestyle I didn’t choose;
Yes I am stoic in my approach
That’s why I am not showing a hypo bruise.

Lord provide me with insulin
And others that suffer the same fate, 
Each time I get knocked down by time 
I know I have the strength to
Comeback great.

“Winning the battle with type 1 diabetes battle” 

Jason
Type 1 Diabetes , Campaigner
8th January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...