Sunday 23 January 2022

The reason for prayer

Staying hopeful
And to stay kind
Becoming spiritual 
And release yourself from what you shall find.

Touch my heart with kindness
A passage from the bible shall stay and hold,
There is a epiphany writing these thoughts
As well from the glory the Father is ready for us to be taught.

I love you
I love us
I love family and friends 
Chill, relax and transcend.

I want you close
I want you remain fearless, when harm arrives your way
Perplexing words when the world confuses your mind
The light from darkness is the world you shall find.

Jason
23rd January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...