Thursday, 7 November 2019

Test

We all come through tests 
We don’t give ourselves credit from the difficulty we get out,
Not sure when the next money will come in
What have I done wrong? I’ve not even sinned!

We find a way despite the jolts 
Lies surround from conversations you do not want to be part.
the desires is to keep fighting 
That’s passion from a spiritual heart and constant sighting.

Never lose your desire 
Never give in, even when you feel you want to,
God holds you together with passion and joy 
Never feel angst, thus isn’t a decoy.

I tried to end it all once before
Saying “goodbye world, I don’t want to comeback”
Keep pushing, adapting to hope, grace and love
Never lose sight of you, that negativity can be shoved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praying as time passes

you can live or leave  I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear,  Times are hard, so this is th...