Tuesday 26 November 2019

A prayer keeps me closer..,

Closer to the lord 
Closer to hope 
Prayer is a powerful thing
The goodness when open to the lord we sing.

Peace on earth
Pure hope when trials are set,
Glory to the kingdom
Openness from which we let. 

Believe it or not, you are loved 
Start each day with the words: “dear lord shine your light on me and let others see favour in me”
The sheer hope these words express 
With my mouth, heart and body I confess.

When I dislike or feel challenged through the devils attack
I look to the lord and all appears alright,
Pray afar, that brings balance in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...