Friday 22 November 2019

Looking at the outside in

Believe 
Deceive 
Think at what you look will...
Especially from the outside in,
A pretty person, and yes there are feelings within. 

I look and feel strong 
But the journey didn’t start there,
I wanted to move forward, but couldn’t 
So the story of my battle is what I wish to share.

I appear strong, confident and smart 
But I was once in a place which I never knew who I was within  
I no longer rush around and comfortable in my tuning in what feel
Glory to the almighty power, that’s what’s the seal. 

You’ll look at me 
You will see a smile of infectious grace,
Saved by gods mercy, the appearance is a mere trace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...