Saturday 23 November 2019

Releasing

Some move on 
Some dwell from that others did,
I have... there’s no need to lie
It’s Just that it embittered me,  felt I wanted to die. 

I am now comfortable with my own peace
Yet there are times I strain and want to lash out,
Love of your own being is the hardest thing to do
Speaking positivity is the only way, and that’s a clue. 

A power so merciful and graced with gods presence and love
People you expect to be there for you, but don’t get you?
That’s the struggle you begin to insue..

Peace surround 
Love brought forth 
Humble mercies released 
Gods welcome is an on going feast.🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...