Tuesday 26 November 2019

When they arrived

There was once I felt so lone 
Yes, now I have faith and no longer drone.
I was bemused, and  there was you who came to save
You humbled my heart and provided a wave.

You taught me to be funny, open and kind
No preconceived judgement
Or an on edge or make me whine.

You provided me hope, 
an angel brought to my space  
I think of you so positively 
I don’t feel too bad when I haste.

You brought me a muffin and a cup of tea if I felt low
You held me together, especially when others delivered a blow.

You had faith in me, especially when I wanted to die
I am totally indebted to you Nikki
These are not words that support to make you cry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...