Sunday 24 November 2019

Hoping and praying

There is one god. 
There is only one quest for true hope,
Believe it or not, this is the time to believe
Don’t not try be negative, or attempt to be deceived. 

I hope that one day we all come to faith,
The place where I was once broken and lost total trust, 
Yes, there are days where I feel under attack from the devils wants, 
Yes I have said this before “god shall prevent the devils taunt”

These are not intelligent words, 
These are words that come from the heart of the lord, 
His power, mercy and ultimate grace
Is the relishing of us all, the HOPE and the EMBRACE.

I crave for love 
The ultimate glory goes to the righteous king, 
Pray with your mouth, heart and soul 
Amazingly, these words are just not for show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...