Sunday 24 November 2019

Why can I not be at peace

I hit a wall
I am so angry right now,
Devils attack 
My eyes have risen a brow. 

I want distant 
I want to be left alone. 
Not very mature, but I am human,
You can’t possibly understand what I am thinking 
Unless you are empathetic and presuming. 

My knuckles do not hurt 
The rage as there is no pain, 
I pray to the almighty father 
“Please lord, remove the stain”.

Am I on my own?
People will judge because they have not been there, 
Brought up with good parents 
Something I cannot comprehend or share. 

I don’t want to say anything bad towards others, 
I need to forgive, pray to god and move on 
This devils attack need to leave me now, otherwise the flesh will do make me do wrong. 

“Another deep poem, probably poor blood sugar levels... lol”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...