Saturday 15 June 2019

When life is loving god

Praise
Not in a phase
God is great 
The best ever fate 

Actually father in heaven
The beginning and the end
We know no different 
Until gods works into you and transcend 

No love like it 
A place to excite it, 
A time like no other 
Acceptance breeze like the almighty 
A journey that is so brightly.  

When you blame life for what has happened to you
Yes, I have blamed people who I thought would be there,
Yet with prayer to the lord 
You know that you love, and start to care. 

Sensitive? Yes I am 
I am in touch with my emotional brightness 
As long there is love 
There is always insightness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...