Wednesday 12 June 2019

When I feel.....

When I am low 
And people remind you that you are bad
Moving towards a new you 
Erasing those negatives that you once pursued.

People not getting you 
Not at your emotional level 
Frustration why they don’t understand 
But they want to converse 
But lack the patience to stand.

Very sensitive 
Leave me me if you harm 
My punches are powerful 
But I rather walk away and pray 
Longing for forgiveness as god has the final say.

Wanting to be understood 
And you need to refute those who bring you down 
You are good and worthy 
Try your best and treat each day as it may be your last 
Glory goes the almighty, as this existence is an open cast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...