Tuesday 25 June 2019

Diabetes... fashionable 🤣

It was 2003
I just turned 30 years of age
Over a course of a month my body started to change
Losing a little sight 
And coming across as a little deranged.

Time went by and I decided the doctor beckons
What’s going on???
Constantly going to the loo
Not even having a slight medical clue.

Doctor sent me to A&E
Staying on the fence, saying I may have diabetes,
Perplexed and unsure what to do
Losing weight, feeling weak and blue.

My brother went with me 
And finally that ‘D’ word was said 
Brother belched in his flamboyant high pitched way
“You have diabetes, it’s fashionable”
That calmed my thoughts and growing fears 
All through that remark, I no longer have tears..

“It only takes one thing to make a negative into a positive.. thanks bruv..” love ya J

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...