Wednesday 12 June 2019

Reaching out

Hope springs 
People may ignore you,
We have all made mistakes 
And reminded by others,
Believe me, you are loved by a god
Who holds you true 
Look to the stars, he is there for you.

No more beating yourselves up
Clean up, pray to god and start to move on
We all hope we can become connected and understood,
Look to the heavens and pour out your heart 
This is just the beginning as we look towards our faith... for a new start.

God bless you 
God bless us
God is my start and will be my end 
I am proud of my father, why can’t I send?

Boundaries are built for protection
God is there to hold you close 
When desperation is looming 
There is a father in heaven constantly there for your improving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...