Monday 3 June 2019

Pray for those afar

Moving closer to faith is possible 
Yet, look towards your faith 
Of course their will be people you don’t get!!!
Yet you need to look towards god.. that is your only bet.

I love you 
I may not like you,
But those three words say it all
You are destined to humilify 
And lead towards a humble sanctify.

Love you 
I may not get you 
Should I wish you bad?
Not at all...
That would only make me sad as I’ll rather avoid any fall.

Put your hands together and pray for those who struggle with you,
The spiritual uplift is like no other 
The hope of the almighty is to support those who open up and believe  
Connecting to those you do not understand is where prayer is the symbol to receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...