Monday 24 June 2019

Those who think they know you

Their people with knowledge
Their are people with intellectual depth,
Yet emotional intelligence 
Is an area I stage, and set. .

People will judge me 
I know that they do
This is my way to say my peace
Focus the time on you, at the very least.

It grates me when Judgement is coming my way 
People say “Let them have their opinion”
The fact is, they cannot accept the retort from words that I say.

Merlins mirtor 
Looking at one side to the next 
I have a long term condition
Yet they shall see the external healthy soul
“Not married yet?”
“Why Dont you just go..”
Opinions and judgement shall always be there
The sign of the times need to focus on the nice
And treat how you would like to be treated yourself 
It’s a simple analogy, yet difficult though self consumed wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...