Saturday 8 June 2019

Pray and move on

Arguments for some people,  is their strive
I am the opposite.. yes!! I hold my own 
Yet I barely survive.

Don’t become like me
Hurting from something that came from your past
The person who you think will help
May be a deterrent and can cause you to yelp.

Fractured souls
Releasing peace 
We look to god for everything...
Believer or not 
With faith, the mechanisms are the spiritual tools,  you have humbly got.

Pray and pray more 
Ask for forgiveness 
Even if you have done nothing wrong,
Please do not fracture you soul
Otherwise you shall have nowhere to go.
🙏🏽  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...