Wednesday 19 June 2019

What others may think?

I write this because I am sensitive 
I write this because it’s true
I write this because this is how I am feeling 
Yes you have your opinion, 
Yet I refute your thoughts to avoid me reeling.

I have perceptions
I have beliefs 
I have a open view 
If I am not clear about something 
Then I happy to listen without feeling blue.

We all have motives and wants 
We all have loves and cravings 
We all need to live our life’s 
And yes, put a little away for savings.

Yet whatever you choose to do 
Do it ultimately for you first, 
Others shall have there say, stay strong 
You are a child of gods 
From this is where you belong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...