Thursday 20 June 2019

That spectacular day

I have said this story in a number of ways
But nothing compares to this beautiful day,
I cried and cried, never knew I was about to be touched
God is here now, that means so... so much.

I was embittered
Angry 
Broken
And sad 
yet there was a father who wasn’t at all mad.

I cried 
Going through something so so special 
I never really appreciated what was going on in my head 
Gods calling 
The tears of Jesus inside me calling
I have a place to stay, nothing stalling..,

God called me 
It was my time to be with him
Never looking back
As he forgave me for my sins..

🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...