Sunday 2 June 2019

Rich in Spirit

We all know we need money to survive
Yet it’s the power of the spirit
Which keeps us alive. 

You may have money, yet their are still arguments with family and friends 
Emptiness inside, that’s when faith enters in
Blissful circumstances as pray, AIMS to prevent the sin.

Love is the power
Money belongs to god 
Can’t take it with you 
Yes there are gifts you are provided 
Yet sometimes money can make you feel detached, and that little more divided.

Give me the lord any time of the week
I am not contradicting myself my saying money is not needed 
Yet my faith with the lord, is my sanctum and very interceded.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...