Sunday 13 May 2018

I write what I believe

We all know this
We have all made mistakes
No need to beat yourself up
Ignore the “I told you so’s”
They have there perception 
I rather move forward and capture reflection.

Learn  from the past
And move the positives towards the future
I too have made many mistakes 
And been reminded of those pasts
I now reflect that to the future and, make the fractions last.

I may have said no to you 
That was because I wasn’t strong enough to be there,
We must enhance on our futures 
And continue to love one another... and care.

Our journeys are all separate 
Common sense does not always apply,
What works for you may not work for me.
I believe that gods answer is set for us to remain free

🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...