Monday 14 May 2018

Judgement

We all can judge 
We all can condemn
We all can reflect 
We can all inteltually protect.

My level of judgement I try to avoid 
Yes there are levels that hurt the human soul
A test a faith sometimes beyond control.

We often hear “You hurt my family... I’ll hurt you”
Blind and loss with consequences attached 
Try to keep positive and allow the heavens to match.

Pride before the storm often relayed and hurts the soul 
I love you, love is power, love is strength 
The framing of judgement will always arise
I pray for my higher power to give me the courage to focus on the bigger prize. 

“We all know Tests shall always arise”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...