Thursday 17 May 2018

Walking the faith

Walking the faith is a dream come true
I never thought I go there
Yet my heart is humble with each of the clues.

To believe there is a god is such an empowering feeling 
Walking a path that one day there is a new life 
Belonging to a great kingdom
Is the essence of humble freedom.

These words flourish
These emotion nourish
Each passing day there are trials and tribulations 
Yet following the lord embues satisfication.

I love my father for he is king
He makes me smile
Puts me through tests 
For I shall not return to my former self 
As belonging to the lord is excellent for our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...