Tuesday 22 May 2018

Perception

Workout your best 
And figure out your worst,
Bring out a new beginning
Embellish the understanding from which you shall be bringing..

What do you mean?
I may hear you ask...
I am me, and you are you
Clearly that’s the answer
But your perception isn’t for me to choose.

Some of us are sensitive
Some of us are no better, nor no worse
We are all on a journey 
And during these times, not many of us see eye to eye
Yet the perception belongs to those who judge 
Hence the derivative value to see
I have my opinion and you have yours, that shall have to be.

Be kind to your heart 
And be humble in peace
If someone’s perception of you is negative 
Then smile at the persecutor and say goodbye 
Their reaction would be dumbfounded, which receives no prize. 🙏🏽 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...