Sunday 13 May 2018

We all have a story to tell

The magic of life 
Can embellish the stories we make
The glory and the passion from these moments 
Never needs to be foresake . 

The stories and moments we tell our friends 
These are the times we truly remember 
They bring to the heart the laughter and joy
All reflections of happiness, and not the ploy.

My eyes well with happiness 
When the comedy errors that brought us a smile 
Someone making fun of me without any malice
I have no time to reflect on treating others with callas.

The good memories need to be received 
If unhappy with what you do, change it
I too need to take the advice
Not like playing backgammon, and just throwing the dice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...