Monday 14 February 2022

Woke up this morning

Works up this morning feeling ready
I also prayed for you, and that your becoming is steady.

I pray for a God to hold you close
I am sure he does; and wakes up with you with tea and roast.

The eyes roll around 
God holds you closer,
Even if others don’t get it, that’s not there fault
Just be humble with them, ego is for not we are taught.

The blood flows and you get moving 
Praying is the release, where other methods cease.

So I wake up with love
Yes, I an human and at time I will struggle with that
Love of God is my power to start the day
And along with a warm drink, all shall be harmonious and at bay.

“Wake up Poem… x”

Jason
15th February 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...