Tuesday 15 February 2022

Progress

I am already there
And yes, I do pray to the perennial way up high.
Thank you for your encouragement but I do not require your sigh.

I do know you mean well
But empathy is the key,
You are blinded by sight
And now you tell me that I need to remain tight.

But you are a believer
I presume the reflection is about you,
You state a fact; especially when I am already there
I pray for you, and yes I know you do care.

Now listen hard
I am at that place and you are as well,
Allow me to go on this journey, praying to God every step I foresee 
I feel the Holy Spirit constantly lifting me.

Jason
15th February 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...