Saturday 19 February 2022

A day starts

Go for a coffee and go to the gym 
Waking up and then starting with a prayer
A good art form, and one I’ll openly share.

Love is part of growth
Hatred has no place on this earth,
I can push a heavy weight by connecting with the highest
I am no longer scared, and neither am I biased.

They call me a “fairy”:because I love a champion of love,
Refuting anger engages a solace of your true being
And  moving forwards is where I want to be seeing.

Love and care holds your hand
Not letting go, the Father is always there
And the love he has for you is full of grace
The tears of love will always show on your humble and beautiful face.

“God fearing and loving… the only way.”

Jason
19th February 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...