Thursday 3 February 2022

I rather have God in my corner

Why would you refuse?
A prayer?
A feeling of hope…?
That time with humbleness
That avoidance of numbness.

He is always there to talk too
Others tend to release, especially when others ignore,
The hope in the Father is strong 
And the guidance provided is never wrong.

I would have been gone if he never arrived;
The heavens he brought Angel’s for us to survive.

He never promised it would be easy when I was saved
And the guidance in his love, is like a crest of a wave.

He is in my corner when I feel inspired
Running through humbleness he gives you to hold
The parting of God isn’t what you called BOLD.

Jason
3rd February 2022
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...