Thursday 17 February 2022

Pushed to a corner

You know that feeling when pushed to a corner
I pray to God, the heat from that discussion trying to put you at I’ll ease 
Those bullies confronted I shall feel be a breeze.

Praying for the perpetrator 
Ease your load to avoid hate,
Those who want to humiliate you, won’t lead to a turmoil state.

My time with God is always there
He comes first, always….
Confrontation can always flair
Pray, thank them, the anger refutes and does not stare.

Thank you for the lesson
Even though you pushed me to the corner in my attempt to struggle 
As long I have you my brother and sister, the Father will ease me with a cuddle.

“Praying for your foes does help.”

Jason
19th February 2022
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...