Tuesday 1 February 2022

That love of God

There’s no feeling like it
It’s the essence of all things he made,
The beauty of his kindness 
Removes anything close to a merciful shade.

He gets you closer to prepare for the battle
Blind faith is a place I prefer to sit,
Love of Jesus Christ the son you go through to see the height
He is your passion for goodness, and where you deflect any sordid fight.

You hold my hand 
Thank you Father; I need you right away
I never stopped loving you, as I knew you would stay.

Kindness is a place we can all reach
It’s healthy, kind and eruditely loving to the highest spirit of all
In the name of the father, you shall always receive his call.

Jason
1st February 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...