Sunday 27 February 2022

When I walk alone

When I walk alone 
And then someone riling my mood,
My Yiayia then appears 
And wipes away any forthcoming fears.

When others try to mother
And they don’t really reach the mark,
Now passed away for a lifetime which I still recall
I know the Father reminds me of her, then I do not fall.

I really miss her 
Called me “Angelo” when I was young,
She humoured my heart and made sure I had that bit of fun.

I look forward to the day when we next meet 
My present from the heaven’s, the Angel I thought I lost then retreats.

”love you Yiayia… your Jason”

Jason
27th February 2022
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...