Sunday 27 February 2022

To your beautiful family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️

An importance which you show 
Is an example in itself,
You have humbled my heart when I didn’t believe 
You are all amazing, each of you shall receive.

Your time with God exudes 
It brings out the very best,
Through the trials and tribulations 
Your example is an exemplary rest.

You are four magnificent people 
Four beautifully souls, created by the utmost high
The kindness that you show is never what I want to see as a goodbye.

I can’t praise you higher 
I can’t praise you enough,
This is a world of God’s great warrior,
And believe me you’ve come out of the rough.

“To the Barrett Family, Love Jason”

Jason
27th February 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...